We went there to interview his grandma and get a history of his life, something we’ve been doing with all of our grandparents. Ben’s grandpa is a pretty cool dude. He served in the Navy during the Korean War. I write about of one of his experiences in my article on the D.C. war memorials. We met his wife Cathy who is a wonderfully sweet woman. I felt really honored to be around so many veterans.
Our drive through San Francisco.
Where we slept the first few nights. I loved this place because it had the most basic of ameneties. We couldn't stay the whole time, so we spent our last night in a seriously posh resort in the middle of a vineyard somewhere. We got a super good deal on it. The room normally went for $300 but we got it for $100.
I want to come back here and take a bike tour or something through here.
No comments:
Post a Comment