Sunday, November 21, 2010

Folding Frenzy

My baby girl loves to watch me fold clothes.  She loves the little games I’ve come up with to keep her entertained while I do it.  She’s not such a fan of the other chores I like to do around the house, so the other day when I had finished folding laundry, I decided to keep on folding.  Emma was totally in favor.

I started with my drawers, which were very messy.

untitled-20101116-15

Then after that was done, I moved on to Ben’s drawers.

Before:

untitled-20101111-21After:

untitled-20101116-13

Then I sorted through Emma’s clothes and blankets:

Folding_Clothes-016Folding_Clothes-015

We’ll see how long that lasts, right?

Our folding adventures took us all around the house:

The office ..

Folding_Clothes-001

The living room …

Folding_Clothes-007

Not even the scarves and blankets escaped our folding frenzy.

Folding_Clothes-011

Folding_Clothes-012

It was a lot of fun for Emma and me, and the house didn’t suffer because I never got around to cleaning it.  I’m glad I captured these photos because this may be the only time I’ll see all of our clothes so organized.

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Momma! One of the secrets of motherhood is figuring out how to get your household chores done while keeping your children entertained. I used to think I had to do it all while they were napping. But I learned how to carry a baby and a laundry basket, carry a baby and do dishes, hold a baby while washing the floor, and entertain them while doing things like folding clothes like you talked about. They learn things by watching you. And you're spending time together. It's a win win!

    ReplyDelete