Saturday, November 6, 2010

Three Months Ago Today

My sweet little darling turned three months old today.  She’s grown so much these last few months.

This is the day she came into my arms …

baby_watson-2

… with a head of hair and chubby cheeks.baby_watson-10

She is so much fun to look at.

baby_watson-23

I can’t believe how small she was.

Emma-20100824-66

Emma-20100822-33

Yet she grew …

105

And grew.IMG_0982

She is growing so fast.

Emma-20100823-34

Every day I pick her up and she’s a little heavier than the day before.

IMG_1067

DSCN1361

This is the blanket my mom used for me when I was a baby.

IMG_0974

This is her playing with her daddy.

10-4 017

And walking with her mommy.

10-4 023

10-4 028

I’m looking through my collection of photos and even with as many as we have, I don’t think we have nearly enough.

Emma_Seven_Weeks-6

Emma_Seven_Weeks-13

Emma-Bath-20101022-09

I want to capture every single moment with her.  Before I know it, she’ll be all grown up and these pictures and the videos I have taken are going to be all I have besides my memory … :~(

Emma-20101026-03

Happy 3-month birthday to our little baby girl.  We love her so much.  We are so blessed to have Emma in our lives. 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! 3 months is a big milestone for sure! She is super cute and I am really glad the sleeping is getting better. You guys are doing a fantastic job as parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Emma looks a lot like Ansley did as a baby. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't have too many pictures! Happy 3 months!

    ReplyDelete