Here's one of the many great pictures of my dad. On this particular visit, my brother was also in town, and so we all took a trip out to Gettysburg. Ben and I had gone before and I knew they would love it.

My dad has an office in D.C. so while we lived there we got to see him almost every month or every other month. Dad and I spent countless hours going over family history interviews. Oh boy was that fun.
Here's a picture my dad took in his office, in front of a clAssy note I left him.

There are so many stories of dad's kindness and generosity. Dad helped us get our first apartment out there. Most apartments require a certain income level, which we didn't have since neither of us had jobs while we were looking for apartments. So dad co-signed the lease. Dad, aren't you glad we always made our rent payment? :) Dad also helped us move into our second apartment. I'll never forget the fun they had trying to fit the couch through the door while trying to talk over the loud noise of the leaf-blowers that just happened to pass by at that very moment.
Love you, Dad, and miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment