I believe we all experience a different spiritual journey that will eventually lead us to happiness. For me, that journey will lead us to our Heavenly Father. It will lead us to the happiness God intends for all his children. As we follow that journey, as we choose what we know to be right, as we love our fellow neighbors and try to be an influence for good, we will find happiness.
I believe we have a Heavenly Father who loves each one of us individually and he knows us. I believe there is a plan on this earth for us. I know that we have souls that will live on after we die, and that we will be able to see our loved ones again after they have departed from us. I have a testimony of Jesus Christ and that he walked the earth and was resurrected again. I know that he is my personal Savior. He has helped me forgive myself and others. I have a testimony of the Book of Mormon and Joseph Smith. I have a testimony that the Bible is true as far as it is translated correctly. I believe God can speak to us through the Holy Ghost and that we can speak to Him through prayer. I know that God's power can work on the earth if we are faithful. I have a testimony that as we obey his commandments, we will be blessed. I know there is a plan for us on earth, and there is even more for us to do after we die. I am so thankful I was sealed to my husband in the temple of God. I feel that power every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment