Thursday, March 27, 2014

March–Not Much Going On

In keeping with the habit of writing a little something here every month, I am putting out this totally boring entry.  Hardly anything has gone on this month, and it’s been fabulous.  We were even free of Leprechauns for St. Patrick’s Day.  And I’ve actually had the time to start practicing the piano, cross-stitch, do yoga, and go running again.  I bought a few herb plants for our patio (one of them, Basil, has already died.  Not enough sun).  I’ve miraculously managed to keep on top of laundry and dinner.  Emma had a dentist appointment, dance, and preschool.  We’ve been to the park a lot.  Ben and I went on a date to hear Tchaikovsky’s Symphony no. 6.  That is all!  My still camera broke so I have no pictures, though usually I “steal” Ben’s photos to put on my blog.  So I’ve saved up money to buy another camera that I hope to figure out how to use.  Till next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment