Emma and I made valentines for all of her friends at preschool and some of her friends from church. I cut most of the hearts and she painted all of them with glitter glue. Then we stuck a pencil in them to turn them into butterflies (thank you, Pinterest, for the idea). Emma taped the notes on the back: “Fluttering along to say thank you for being my friend.” Then Emma wrote her name on the back.
We did everything in short bursts over two weeks. I was so impressed with how Emma wanted to include every one of her friends, even friends we hadn’t seen a long time. She feels so good giving them away. We haven’t delivered all of the Valentines … we just gave one to a friend yesterday, and we’ll probably be giving them out over the next year with all of the ones we made.
That's adorable! We had a super fun time with Valentines...it must be the age! Love it!
ReplyDelete