Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Day Downtown

An old friend we knew from Belgium was in town while her husband was attending a conference for work, and we got together to see some of the sites.

Meredith with Lillian and Evelyn and me with Emma on top of the Space Needle.

_DSC1366

_DSC1311

A butterfly from the butterfly habitat.

_DSC1448

Emma being being cute as always.

_DSC1560_DSC1594

_DSC1605

Ben’s already trying to get her into Lego:

 

_DSC1644 _DSC1651

Emma loved the fountains.

_DSC1820

Ben was able to take a few great shots of the Space needle.

_DSC1738_DSC1656

This one is from the top of the Space Needle.

_DSC1352._v_Copy 1

I am thankful that:

I was able to go to part of Time Out for Women last week with some good friends.

Ben and I painted one of the rooms downstairs and completely reorganized the living room.  It looks so much nicer.

Next week we’re going to reorganize our office, and the week after that we’re going to tackle the garage.

1 comment:

  1. post a picture of your newly painted downstairs room, I'd love to see and before and after shot.

    ReplyDelete