Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Baby Gives Hickey

I was going through my pictures from a month ago and found this.  Emma apparently thought my arm was (ahem) something else and started sucking.  She was only there for a few seconds.  Look at this!

DSCN1710

Emma was so cute today.  I had to go to the dentist for a follow up.  It was going to be a short visit so I took Emma with me and kept her in my lap.  She was super happy and curious about everything in the room, but then when she saw the assistant putting stuff in my mouth, her bottom lip started to quiver and she looked at me with concern.  Tears started swelling up and I had to do everything I could to reassure her I was okay so she wouldn’t boil over. 

Emma is a joy every day.  I’m so thankful in that I can be her mommy. I’m thankful for a wonderful husband who loves me and is very patient with me.  I’m thankful for good friends and family who inspire me every day and bring me so much happiness.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you took a picture of your hickey...cracks me up! You're such a fun mom. I love seeing your cute daughter with you in all the pictures. She's so pretty next to her beautiful mama. :)

    ReplyDelete