Thursday, February 2, 2012

Update of the past four months

Yikes.  My last post was in September.  Here are a few things that have happened since.

End of October

We hiked Rattle Snake Ridge with my mom.

_DSC3371

_DSC3375

_DSC3440_DSC3447

Panorama

October

Emma visited her first pumpkin patch.  It was Ben’s and my first pumpkin patch too.

_DSC3493

We dressed up as pirates for Halloween._DSC3538

And decorated our trunk for the first time.

_DSC3546

Thanksgiving

Emma was cute as can be.

_DSC3554_DSC3585_DSC3594_DSC3599_DSC3605_DSC3610_DSC3613_DSC3616_DSC3630_DSC3633

My sister Lauren came to visit for Thanksgiving.

_DSC3639

And she found her first Geocache.

_DSC3751_DSC3756

_DSC3760

Lauren helped us set up the Christmas tree.

 

_DSC3774_DSC3778_DSC3806_DSC3793_DSC3779

 

_DSC3793

December

We were in San Antonio for Christmas and Emma met Santa Clause. 

 

_DSC4041_DSC4060_DSC4084_DSC4030

January

Ben went back home after Christmas so he could work and Emma and I stayed on in San Antonio.  She loved playing with her cousin Madelyn. 

_DSC4100_DSC4110_DSC4111_DSC4026

Now we’re home and I’m playing a little bit of catch up, thankful for the time I was able to spend with family for a few weeks and glad to be back home with Ben.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. Emma is so cute and growing up so fast. I loved seeing all the fun photos you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures. Looks like you are all doing well. We should skype again soon sometime!

    ReplyDelete