I didn’t gain any weight during my pregnancy, minus the actual weight of the baby. After the baby was born I was fine, and then the weight started gaining and I gained 20 pounds! Now that we’re all sleeping a little better, there’s time to actually go out and play – exercise, that is! I really miss running and being active. Not that having a baby doesn’t require a lot of energy, but it’s a different kind of energy!
This week I’m thinking about the people in Japan, thinking how I can be a better member of my church congregation and my community, and I’ve been finding fun things for Emma and I to do in the week. It’s crazy how many activities there are for babies and their moms. Some of it is really silly actually – there’s music classes, gym classes, swimming classes, play classes, reading groups, playgroups … all for babies under the age of one! But on the other hand, it’s good that there’s so many options for moms. Mostly these activities are for me I think, so I can meet other moms. I also like to think that maybe Emma’s getting something out of being around other kids.
Some pictures of Emma this week!
Please come over and visit if you get lonely. I remember that being home with one baby was very isolating for me. Such cute pictures of Emma, thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Angela. I'm looking forwrad to getting together next week.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE her hair! Paige is my first baby with hair and it's so much fun!!
ReplyDelete