Wednesday, September 15, 2010

All Smiles!

Emma Smiling 5

Emma Smiling 4Emma Smiling 2

 

It's the most thrilling thing in the world for me to see this from my little baby!  She usually smiles when she has gas or is falling into a deep sleep, but on Sunday, I saw Emma give a real smile.  The biggest difference is that now she is smiling with her eyes too.  I walked into her room after her nap and saw happy as can be and cooing.  So I grabbed my video to capture the moment and then she started smiling.  Yesterday she laughed and I can’t wait to capture that on video.



(Double click on video to get full screen.)

2 comments:

  1. Leticia, That is so wonderful you had her the day before your birthday, I had Heather the day after my birthday, it has always been fun having them together. I am so happy for you and so glad your Mom could be there with you, she must be thrilled. Wow, they are now grandparents! Is your Grandma still alive in Chili? I know she is proud and happy for you. That is such a cute name you picked out. Congrats so happy for you. Please send me your address I would love to send you a little something for Emma, something lacy and pink! For Fun. Love Janene Lunt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Janene! Yes, my mom's mother is still in Chile. My mom was down there visitng last month and she'll be there in December too. I wish I could go! Send me your e-mail via Facebook and I can give you my mailing address :) You're so sweet!
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete