Monday, April 8, 2013

Catch-Up

What has happened between June, the last time I wrote, and now?

_DSC6086

July.  There was the Fourth of July on Camano Island.

 

 

 

 

 

 

_DSC6366August.  We celebrated Emma’s birthday twice.  We had a party with our playgroup and we had another one at our home.  It was a boiling-hot day.  And this year I’m only doing one party.

 

 

 

_DSC6627

_DSC6675_DSC6718

_DSC0567

_DSC0522

_DSC0122_DSC0132_DSC0126

September was beautiful.  We spent a lot of time at parks and beaches and going to the zoo.

DSCN2202

I also went through all 13 binders my mom kept of my school work growing up and reduced it down to one binder.  Thirteen binders is way too much to keep over the years.

800_2847800_2659October. We visited Ben’s Nana and her husband Julio in Arizona.

 

800_3152Mom's Club Halloween Party-040

Emma was Little Red Riding Hood for Halloween

800_3798

November.    My mom and sister spent Thanksgiving with us.

800_4138December.  We had a fun Christmas. 800_4059

This was my favorite present of the year/decade.  Ben’s sister Claire painted it and Ben’s grandma commissioned it.

January.  We were getting ready for our trip to Chile.  Then we went to Chile.  I’ll write about that in the next post. 

February & March Relaxing, and working on the playgrounds project.  I’m helping our HOA get new playgrounds.  We hope to see them in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment