Just a glimpse of what we have going on so far in the baby’s room and for her first few months.
In our room:
Her room:
I have a feeling I’m going to be very thankful for this.
It looks great, so fresh and ready to go! Any day now...
Beautiful! It looks so nice, Leticia. She is going to love it!
Very cute! What do you use Witch Hazel for?
Thanks, my friends!Angela, A few people have said that if you put witch hazel in your pad after a vaginal birth, it's very soothing, so I thought I'd try it out.
It looks great, so fresh and ready to go! Any day now...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! It looks so nice, Leticia. She is going to love it!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! What do you use Witch Hazel for?
ReplyDeleteThanks, my friends!
ReplyDeleteAngela, A few people have said that if you put witch hazel in your pad after a vaginal birth, it's very soothing, so I thought I'd try it out.